President and CEO, 2000-Present, Syzygyx, Incorporated
- Ground Software Lead for GeoEye-2
- Simulation and Test Architect for NASA Orion
- Designed, developed and deployed test system for Mars Phoenix landing radar test set
- Realtime simulation development support for Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter payloads
- Developed realtime architecture for the tri-service Multi Service Target Control System
Founder, 2011-2012, Xybotyx, LLC
- Developed corporate strategy, design and development of a consumer iPhone robot.
Embedded Systems Engineer, 1996-2000, Lockheed Martin, Littleton, CO
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained the real time hardware in the loop testbed for Mars 98 Orbiter, Mars 98 Lander, Stardust, SIRTF (Spitzer Space Telescope), Genesis, Mars Odyssey
Embedded Software Engineer, 1994-1996, FAAC, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI
- Developed and integrated faster than real time weapon simulations for air-to-ground Zone Acquisition Process for F-15 AGM-130 and GBU-15.
Ph.D., Computational Bioscience, 2012, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
B.S.E. (E.E.), 1994, University of Michigan College of Engineering, Ann Arbor, MI
- Planning, specifying, designing, deploying and implementing Real Time Hardware in the Loop Simulation and Test of Spacecraft
- Consultant level expertise in Microsoft Project for complex software estimation and planning.
- Developing evolutionary and revolutionary solutions for otherwise impossible problems
- Software engineering using C, C++, Objective-C, Python, PERL, Lisp, Lua
- Real Time Systems Engineering using vxWorks, Integrity, Linux, QNX, LynxOS
- Metabolic pathway engineering of microbes